Tuesday, April 1, 2014



                                                                               APRIL 1 
                                                                             LETTER A
   


     
     My movie for the letter A is Avengers. This movie came out in 2012 and consists of everyone's favorite Marvel superheroes. Led by Nick Fury, these heroes fight to save the people of the world from becoming slaves to the Norse god Loki. One of the best movies ever. I absolutely recommend seeing this movie if you haven't.

                                                             
     My book for the letter A is Anne of Green Gables. This is the first book in a seven book series following a woman's life starting with her childhood and also from the point of view of her children later on. This book was written by L. M. Montgomery in 1908. This book is really what started my love for reading when I was eleven. Everyone should read this book at least once.

                                                      
     My hero for the letter A is Ant Man. He was an Avenger in some of the animated series. Ant Man (also known as Hank) has the ability to alter hi size. From being taller than a building or shrinking down to the size of an ant. His helmet allows him to control ants. Ant Man will be getting his own Marvel movie in 2015.

     Tell me what you think of my selection for the letter A. And make sure to come back tomorrow for letter B.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how my husband and I missed seeing The Avengers. I've heard so many good things about it. I really enjoy Anne of Green Gables books :) Good luck with the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Avengers-Robert Downey was great in it. I loved it when Loki got some treatment from the Hulk. I have to say never read Anne of Green Gables-i know, I know-bad me. My fav a man is Aqua man!!-How can one not love this poor guy-I don't think he gets much respect:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post! I have a similar theme going on this year, mine involves everything YA. Movie, Book, and a little snippit from the book I am writing. Plus a song from a young artist. I really enjoy your blog and look forward in reading more! http://brokenwings1313.blogspot.com/2014/04/k-is-for-karate-kid-kids-incorporated.html

    ReplyDelete