Wednesday, April 9, 2014

                                                                           April 9
                                                                          Letter G

                                                           
     My movie for the letter G is Gremlins. I actually enjoyed this movie. It creeped me out, but I enjoyed it. It tells the story of a Christmas Holiday when mysterious little animals are accidentally let loose in a small town. Even though I know what he's capable of, I want Gizmo! He is just so cute!

                                                    
     My book for the letter G is Gone. The first book by Michael Grant in the series. I am currently on book four at the moment and I am totally hooked. These books follow the traumatic experiences of teens and children who are the only ones left in their city. Every grown up or kid over fifteen has disappeared and no one knows why. Now, kids are starting to gain unusual power. It's really exciting and quite addicting. I suggest you buy this book if you ever see it.




                               
     My hero for the letter G is Groot. I don't know much about him except that he is an alien. He has the body of a tree and the height of one too. He' in the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie that Marvel is coming out with. He'll be played by (My Mother's Boyfriend) Vin Diesel.

     What do you think of my selection for the letter G? Come back tomorrow for the letter H. I'll try not to fall behind again.







10 comments:

  1. Gremlins is a fantastic movie. Classic! I've not heard of the book, but I know about that upcoming film. Good luck with the Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the premise of Gone. Adding it to my to-read list on Goodreads now! I don't know why, but I've always loved the concept of the entire population being wiped out and a few people being left to start over!

    Visiting from the A to Z Challenge signup page. Great to meet you!

    Stephanie Faris, author
    30 Days of No Gossip
    http://stephie5741.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have probably written this before but I love the name of your blog! GREMLINS make for a grand G for #a2zchallenge ... visiting from http://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Groot is fun! I read Marvel, but never really got into GotG. Looking forward to the movie though, looks like it will be fun! :)

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Tales of colors
    MopDog - The crazy thing about Hungarians...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gremlins terrified me as a child. Heck, it still does. But I like the sweet Gremlin. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of Gone, but I think my sister would love it. I will pass the word on to her. I hope you haven't given up on the A to Z challenge. I am way behind, too, but it's never to late! Write on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the title of your blog, and I think it's cool what you were working on with a book, movie, and hero. Just stopping by from A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your G choices and your blog title. Over from the A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great choices. I've seen Gremlins. Cool movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your choices. The little Gremlin is cute, but I can't remember his name.I'm pretty sure he had one.

    ReplyDelete