Wednesday, April 9, 2014

                                                                          April 7
                                                                        Letter E

     Sorry it has taken a while for me to post this. I'm falling a bit behind.

                                                              
     My movie for the letter E is Ever After. This is a Cinderella Story set in England after the New World was discovered. It stars Drew Barrymore who plays Danielle De Barbarac who dresses like a noble in order to rescue a fellow slave from being sent to America. In doing so, she attracts the attention of a royal prince. Such a good movie.

                                                          
     My book for the letter E is Eragon. This book was written by Christopher Paolini and is about a young farm boy who finds a mysterious blue stone in a dark forest. When the stone turns out to be a dragon egg, which produces a small baby dragon for him to take care of, Eragon's world is flipped upside down. This is the first book in the Inheritance Cycle and I highly recommend reading it.



                                                            
     I really couldn't find a superhero that I knew anything about, so my hero for the letter E is Elastigirl. She's featured in Disney/pixar's the Incredibles. A movie about a family of superheroes who have to hide their powers from the world. This girl is awesome. She takes care of her family and is still able to take some bad guys down with ease.

     What did you think about my selection for the letter E? Make sure to come back later on today when I'll catch up with my other posts.




















1 comment:

  1. Elastagirl rules. A fun idea for a theme for the month, too.

    ReplyDelete