Wednesday, April 9, 2014

                                                                       April 8
                                                                       Letter F

                                                 
     My letter for the letter F is Frozen. I love this movie! It shows that family love is just as powerful as a romantic love. A really great message and a really great story. My sibling and I can pretty much quote this whole thing. And we sing the songs 24/7. Olaf is my favorite character, hands down.

                                                   
     My book for the letter F is Friday Lunch. This story was written by a very special person, Vanessa Hancock. It tells the stories of four grown women who get together on a Friday once a month to have lunch. It follows them as they handle the challenges in their lives and their connections with God. A really good read. I recommend it to everyone.

                                                         
                                                         
     My hero for the letter F is Falcon. This guy has wings that extend down his uniform and help him fly. He can also shoot of feathers that act as darts towards his enemies. I think he is really cool. Falcon appears in the new Captain America movie as a fellow S.H.E.I.L.D. Agent. He teams up with Cap. to kick some bad guy butt.

     What did you think about my selection for the letter F? I'll be posting today's post for the letter G in a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment