Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 3
Letter C

    My movie for the letter C is a Christmas story. I personally love this movie. It's about a little boy trying to survive the holiday season with his crazy family while trying, any way he can, to get a rifle as a present. My family and I watch this every Christmas. A must see if you want to laugh.

                                                          
      My book for the letter C is Cat in the Hat. I love this story. The idea that a giant talking cat comes and spends time with two kids is just funny to me. And I love Dr. Seuss. Out of the entire Seuss collection, this book is the most famous. It ha been made into a movie, (Which wasn't that good) and a tv series. I don't think this story will ever get old.  


                                                         
     My hero for the letter C is Captain America. One of my top 5 favorite superheroes personally. Captain America (a.k.a. Steve Rodgers) was a soldier for WWII. Because of his good nature, Rodgers was given a super soldier serum that turned him into the hero we all know and love. There are many different versions of how he "died" before the war ended but the outcome is always the same. Cap. is found years later still alive in the ice. Captain America: The Winter Soldier is coming to theater tomorrow and can I just say: YES! I really cannot wait for that.

     What did you think of my selection for the letter C? Make sure to come back tomorrow for the letter D.




















7 comments:

  1. Hi, you seem to be covering major interests of most people on earth ;-) Movies, books and heroes! What else remains? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Captain America, he's just such a good guy you can't help but root for him. I won't be seeing the new movie this weekend, but hopefully next! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that movie! :-) We often quote it relevant to everyday life at our house. We have 4 dogs--the Bumbass's hounds. :-) Good choices all for the letter C :-) Enjoy the A to Z :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that movie and it was filmed right where I live:) Read cat In The Hat and do love that super Hero-how could one not:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ralphie on the double! BAHA!
    Oh Captain, my Captain.... so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. I'm so glad you're enjoying it. I too quote this movie on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this approach for the A-to-Z Challenge! So fun! I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete