Monday, March 31, 2014

   
     Hello again.
     April is coming, and that means I will get to participate in the A-Z challenge. This is my first year and I am so excited.
     Every day, I'll post and describe something that starts with the letter of the day. I'll be sharing my favorite books, movie and (because I am a huge nerd) superheroes. I hope you enjoy my posts and visit my ight every day throughout the month of April.
     So come back tomorrow and see what I have chosen for the letter A.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordan, good luck with the challenge. I noticed you spelled your address wrong on the Challenge site's list of participants, so that link to here won't work and you won't get the extra visitors. You put an extra i in tales, as I discovered by experimenting. Perhaps you can change your listing, or create a new one?

    ReplyDelete